Wednesday 28 May 2014

Better Beverage

I'm currently visiting a friend in Edinburgh, so I have taken the opportunity to visit Better Beverage. It's a tiny shop near Haymarket and sells tea and coffee.

The outside isn't much to look out and the inside isn't very glamorous either. Still, the selection is large, the prices reasonable and the man behind the counter is lovely.

This is a place without a proper website, where tea is sold in 4oz bags. A very old fashioned experience!

I chose 4 teas, got 4oz of each and only paid £8.15 total. That's good value. I have chosen:
- Arctic Fire. Not sure what's in it, but I've had it before and it's lovely
- Black tea with ginger
- Black tea with melon
- English Breakfast. I wanted my friend to have some proper tea so I got them a classic.

I have a "one out, one in" policy in my tea cupboard at the moment , so it may be a while before they all get sampled. Too little time, too much tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment