Wednesday 21 May 2014

Brew Tea Co.- English Breakfast Whole Leaf Tea Bags

I decided that it was the right time to have another of my Brew Tea Co. samples. So I perused the selection, and despite the fact that it was nearly quarter to seven in the evening, I went for the English Breakfast Whole Leaf Tea Bags.

I'd had a long day at work, and felt in need of a re-awakening. I usually use loose leaf tea and an infuser, but the tea bag made this a very quick and easy drink, without compromising on quality.

This is a very nice, malty blend. I feel rejuvenated and ready to take on the world again!

This cup of tea was, well, nice. It as a regular tea, nothing different or usual, just good quality tea with a nice flavour. It's simple and effective. Thanks Brew Tea Co.!

No comments:

Post a Comment