Wednesday 9 April 2014

Twinings- Blossom Earl Grey



The Twinings florals range is one of my favourites. There are five in total- Blossom Earl Grey, Lavender Earl Grey, Jasmine Earl Grey, and Mulled Spice.

The packaging for these teas is gorgeous- elegant women on a dark background, wearing outfits that co-ordinate with the tea (by which I mean with the flower flavouring, not a tea brown colour!). I own all five caddys, and they are constantly in use.

Today, I had the Blossom Earl Grey. As an Earl Grey, it has bergamot added. On top of that it has orange blossom.

This isn't a strong flavoured tea, it is subtle, gentle and delicate. It's sweet, but not too sweet. The flavours balance well, nothing overpowers and the overall effect is lovely. Perfect for a warm spring afternoon in the garden, with the sun shining down on the blossom on the trees.

The first time I bought this tea, it was a limited edition. However, I've just visited the Twinings website and  it tells me that due to popular demand this tea is now permanently available. Huzzah! If you haven't tried it yet, it's well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment