Tuesday 17 June 2014

Twinings- Salted Caramel Indulgence Green Tea




I have just realised that it has now been just over a week since my last tea review, so I think that it is about time I do another. The tea I have decided to review is Twining's Salted Caramel Indulgence Green Tea.

Image from the Twinings website

There are three teas in the Indulgence Green Tea range-  gingerbread, caramelized apple, and salted caramel. Salted caramel is my favourite of the three.
If you are not sure about green tea, this is a good tea to try as it lacks the "grassy" taste normally associated with green tea. As with all green teas, it's best to leave the kettle a few minutes after boiling in order to prevent the water from scalding the leaves.

The first time I brewed salted caramel, I had a real wow moment as the smell is divine! It reminds me of butterscotch angel delight- a childhood favourite. The taste is just the same- yummy!

I have had salted caramel green tea at work a number of times now, and every time I have had it my colleagues have commented on the smell- my boss reckons it smells like buttered toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment